The world's only Long Life Donut Mix that makes the freshest and tastiest of donuts. We use ingredients that appear only in nature, that are full of goodness and taste. Donuts made with our donut mix are crispy on the outside with a yummy soft texture on the inside, and dry to hold.
We think that Donut Square LongLife Donut Mix Complete is the best donut mix in the world.
If you would like to purchase a small sample of LongLife Donut Mix Complete, you can do it here
The advantages of LongLife Donut Mix are:
- Mix Today - Use Tomorrow. Mix when you have the time and use when time is short and the queue is getting long. LONGLIFE Donut Mix means you can mix today and use next week or next month.
Save Time - Sale More - More Profit
- Long Life before the Hopper - Long Life in the Hopper. LLDM Complete has a minimum life of one year from manufacture. This means that no matter where you are in the world or how much you order you can be sure that when you use it your LONGLIFE Donut Mix Complete will still make perfect donuts.Once in the hopper LONGLIFE Donut Mix will last all day so even if the queue goes off your LONGLIFE Donut Mix will not!
Less Waste - More Profit
- Mix One Time - Not Many. With LONGLIFE Donut Mix you can make one large batch (Kg5 to Kg50) with just one clean up - better than many small batches, with customers waiting, and many clean ups.
Less Time Mixing - More Convenience - More Sales
- LONGLIFE Donut Mix is a 100% natural donut mix, no artificial flavours, no artificial colours, no preservatives, no trans fats, just 100% natural.
100% Natural - The Best Fresh Hot Tasting Donuts in the World
- LONGLIFE Donut Mix has been developed especially by Donut Square. Just put LONGLIFE Donut Mix into the hopper, set the controls, press the button, and perfect donuts everytime all the time. Use as a regular donut mix if the advantages of LONGLIFE Donut Mix are not required.
Simple - Fresh Hot Tasty Donuts - Everytime
- LONGLIFE Donut Mix can be used with all types of donut machines automatic, manual, gas and electric.
The Best Donuts in the World with any Donut Machine
For the reader that has yet to make their first donut batter it may be interesting to know how regular donut batter is made. Regular donut batter has a short life and so has to be made just before you use it. How much time before will depend, but normally a maximum of 2 hours after which it becomes exhausted (the word is "gassed off") and the donuts made with it will sink in the frying oil, or be flat and misshapen.
The manufactures of regular donut mix normally suggest a wait of 10 minutes after you have made the donut batter (to let it begin to work) and then to use it within one hour. Regular donut mix has a maximum shelf life of six months, this means that by the time you get it the shelf life can be reduced to perhaps just a couple of months.