The new DS300-E Electric Manual Donut Machine is the perfect solution for a new or existing donut operation. This system makes 300 to 375 x large 60g (70mm) donuts per hour. The weight of the donuts can be adjusted easily with the DS1000-70 donut depositor (included).
This competitive price includes the DS300-E electric donut fryer complete with lower baffle plate, full size donut frying basket, stainless steel cover, frying oil valve drainer, DS1000-70 donut batter manual depositor and a full two year guarantee.
a) Optional batter depositor stainless steel stand, +£28.76 plus VAT.
b) Optional ball donut mould, +£38.37 plus VAT. Especially designed for the DS1000-70 donut depositor, this tool will allow you to create 10-20g ball donuts depending on your desired setting on your depositor.
The DS300-E electric donut machine represents incredibly good value. A conventional, electric element, professional manual donut making system.
Here are a few reasons why this is such a great package.
- This, 24/7 working ability, electric powered manual donut fryer is of professional commercial quality. The donut fryer is made from stainless steel and is large enough to make 12 to 15 x large 60g (70mm donuts) at one time. The combined production rate is 300 to 375 large donuts per hour.
- The donut fryer is light to carry, transport, easy to clean and comes complete with a baffle plate, full size donut frying basket, stainless steel cover, donut tray drainer, and a full two year guarantee.
- When you need to filter or change the frying oil you just open the tap and out will flow the frying oil for filtering or change.
- The great advantage with the DS300-E donut fryer is the higher frying oil capacity and very accurate temperature control, all resulting in a higher production of donuts.
- As standard the DS300-E includes a built in timer to ensure the correct frying times for your donuts.
- Full comprehensive training is available, contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The donut batter depositor is an incredibly important part of making tasty, well formed donuts.
- Operation of the DS1000-70 manual donut batter depositor is simple; first, fill with 2kg of donut batter. With one long press of the two sided handle, the donut batter depositor will release the correct amount of batter with the correct shape to make the perfect donut.
- The DS1000-70 donut batter depositor is manufactured from food grade metal for hygiene and easy cleaning. The design makes it perfect for any one person donut operation.