Terms & Conditions
The technical steps required to create the contract between you & Donut Square Ltd while shopping online are as follows:
You place the order for you product(s) on the website by pressing the 'place order' button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing your order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance notification from Donut Square Ltd.
When your order is dispatched from our warehouse we will send to you a dispatch confirmation email.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Donut Square Ltd. will take place on the dispatch to you of your order, unless:
1. we do not accept your order
2. if you cancelled your order in accordance with the instructions in the 'Change or Cancel an Order' section below.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
1. The product(s) you ordered being unavailable from stock within a reasonable period of time
2. Our inability to obtain authorisation for your credit card payment
3. The identification of a pricing or product description error
Change or Cancel an Order:
We want you to be happy with your purchase. However, if there is something that you feel is not correct with your goods, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can ensure we have explored every option available to fix the problem.
If we supply you with faulty goods, you are entitled to a free exchange or full refund, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 30 days after the day on which you receive the faulty goods.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 entitles you to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods, providing that the goods are returned to us in it's original packaging, unopened & unused.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods & take reasonable care of them until the return of them to Donut Square Ltd.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear written statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order that you wish to cancel (including the order number & the product(s) that make up the order), the reason for cancellation as well as your contact details (both a phone number & email address).
- You can cancel by:
1. emailing us at
2. sending a letter with above information to:
Unit 10 Headley Park 10
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation notice & we will reimburse to you (by the same method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to the goods to which the cancellation rights apply.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, when the loss is the result of damage caused by mishandling and/or other damages caused whilst the goods are within your possession and/or damages caused during transit. We strongly suggest that returned goods be insured to their full value and trackable requiring a signature upon being received by Donut Square Ltd. We aim to refund to you within 7 days minus a 25% re-stocking fee and any original packing & shipping costs. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the date, excluding public & company holidays, from the date that we receive the goods.
Your right the return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned 0r are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
These are the products we cannot cancel, refund or exchange:
- All donut mixtures
- Home Donut Kit
- Donut Topping Creme
- Donut Sprinkles
- Sugar & Spices (including Natural Sugar, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Ginger)
- Donut Business Consultancy
Please note: this is not an all inclusive list. We reserve the right to add or delete items.
Donut Square Ltd.
Unit 10 Headley Park 10
Company Registration: England 613 5049